GENERAL INFORMATIONID DROP ensures the confidentiality of personal data and respects the privacy of users of the website www.iddrop.eu, hereinafter referred to as the "Website". We want to make sure that everybody who is visiting our website, knows exactly
how to protect their online privacy.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The owner of the Website, and at the same time administrator of the data processing resulting directly from the use
of the Website, with an exception for data collected by third parties, as mentioned in the par. " Analytic tools",
is ID DROP-Cyrielle Czyżewska, with headquarters in Warsaw, NIP 5252721807, REGON: 381008064, contact: email@example.com.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. the information was specifically and voluntarily provided by a visitor in one of the Website's online forms,
2. the information was collected automatically by using the service, i.e.:
- information automatically saved in server and service logs, e.g. IP address, page views, data and time, typography, language, data, type of operating system;
- "cookies" files - small text files which contain data and are placed on the visitors’ computer, smartphone or other device used, when browsing a website. More information here.
The information collected automatically is used for the following purposes:
- servers and service administration,
- data and service security protection,
- providing users with concrete services,
The information specifically and voluntarily provided in forms serves the following purposes:
- Newsletter subscription, we process your data in order to carry out the service you ordered by electronic means
based on your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR);
- When using the contact form, the information provided is used to perform the service by electronic means.
Personal data we collect from users when they subscribe to our Newsletter: email address, name, and surname.
Personal data the user is providing when using the contact form service: name, and surname, name of the organization
or company, phone number, and email address.
The personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the time required to carry out the task.
When using the Website, some of your data can be automatically collected and processed by third-party tools used
by ID DROP. For statistical purposes, ID DROP is using Google Analytics, which operates with its own "cookies" files.
and other tools which enable visitors to share of our content on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram, Snapchat, Google Maps, or Youtube.
In order to provide, improve and analyze our services, we also make use of the services and tools of other entities.
These entities pursue goals defined by us, but in some cases, the data collected can also help them achieve their own goals,
as well as the objectives of entities with which they cooperate.
Here below you will find selected information about the tools and services we use, and you should know about
for the protection of your personal data:
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/us/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
• Type and version of browser
• The operating system in use
• referrer-URL (previously visited page),
• Time of the server request
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website,
to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website
and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company.
Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized
so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website
(including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device.
If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
Data protection authorities require the conclusion of an order data processing agreement for the permissible use of Google Analytics. A template is available at https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html on Google.
This Cookie is placed by Facebook. It enables ID DROP to measure, optimize and build audiences for advertising campaigns served on Facebook.
In particular, it helps ID DROP:
- see how our users move between devices when accessing our website and Facebook,
- ensure that ID DROP’s Facebook advertising is seen by our users most likely to be interested in such advertising,
- analyze which content a user has viewed and interacted with on our website.
To opt-out please see https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences
Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record and evaluate the use of our website for the purpose
of optimizing it for you. Google Adwords will set a cookie on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad.
These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages
of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user
has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot, therefore, be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users.
If you do not wish to participate in the tracking process, you can also reject the setting of a cookie required for this -
for example using a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the "www.googleadservices.com" domain.
- Access your personal data,
- Rectify inaccuracies in your personal data,
- Restrict the processing of your data in certain ways,
- Withdraw your consent (this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent or processing carried out using an alternative legal basis such as performance of a contract or legal obligation),
- Object to certain processing of your personal data by us,
- Be erased from our systems ("right to be forgotten").
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: 07.06.2019 r.